After investing hours creating a perfect makeup look for an event, it is heartbreaking to see it fade away after a few hours. Moreover, frequent touch-ups are tiring and never give a flawless, fresh makeup feel. If all of this sounds like your story, you are in for a treat! Lotus Herbal makeup fixer is your saviour. You will be amazed to see how just a few sprays can keep your makeup from melting or fading and make it last for hours together. All in all, your face makeup fixer is a best friend who never leaves you stranded in a big event! So let us dig deeper and get all the insights into this magical product.
What is a makeup fixer?
A makeup fixer, also known as a setting spray, is a mist solution that you can spray on your face and neck after you’re done with the makeup. It ensures that your makeup stays intact for hours and never gives a cakey or flaky appearance. If you choose a premium quality product with the best ingredients, it also offers a hydration boost to your face and makes you look fresh as a daisy.
There are multiple products in the market, with varied compositions. Thus, it is challenging to decide which one would work best for your skin. Lotus Finish-Up Dewy Makeup Fixer And Mist is an amazing product to achieve flawless, long-lasting makeup.
Choosing the right makeup fixer
Anything that goes onto your skin externally needs to be safe and free of any harmful ingredients. Thus, it is advisable to invest in natural makeup products that cause no harmful impact on the skin. Choose a trusted brand like Lotus Makeup that offers chemical-free skincare products without parabens, sulphates, or phthalates. This way, you get the best results and protect your skin from external damage. Hence, when you buy a makeup fixer, your priority should be to invest in a chemical-free product. What else do you need to consider? Let us find out.
- Consider your skin type. If you have extremely dry skin, go for a spray that promises hydration and moisture boost. At the same time, if your skin is oily, make sure to choose the product that gives a non-greasy look. The ideal way is to invest in a product that works for all skin types.
- Do not invest in a product that has a strong fragrance. You can refer to the user reviews or product descriptions. Read them thoroughly to understand this aspect and then decide if you want to go for it.
- Buy the product that assures a hydration boost and gives you a healthy glow. It will help your makeup look fresh and dewy all the time without leaving any oily shine or cracking up your skin.
- Check the product composition or ingredient list to ensure that the product has no harsh chemicals that can tamper with your skin's natural glow and texture.
Choosing the right makeup fixing spray will get super convenient with these tips. Let us move on and discuss the right way to use this product.
How to use a makeup fixer?
This spray comes into the picture at the end of your makeup regime. However, there are a few things that you should do before makeup to make your fixer work best. These things are:
- Never forget to moisturize your face before applying makeup. It will smooth out the skin, and your makeup application will be better.
- Always use a primer before putting any other makeup product to give a flawless base to your makeup. Primer helps set a base for the makeup by evening out the pores to help makeup glide onto the face.
Once you complete your entire look, it is spray time! Here is a step-by-step process to use a setting spray or a face makeup fixer.
Step1: Shake the bottle well to ensure that the ingredients settled at the bottom of the bottle mixes well. It also assures that the spray comes out evenly without dripping. Dripping or uneven spray quantity can spoil your makeup and leave you in utter disappointment.
Step2: Spraying is an art, and you got to do it with perfection to get the best results. Hold the bottle a few inches away from your face to make sure it spreads thoroughly and evenly on the entire area. You should ensure that the product goes to every part of your face where you want to hold the makeup. Instead of targeting the particular spots, use the 'X' and 'T' formation. Spray on your face making an X first, and then a T. This way, every part of your face gets covered thoroughly. Close your eyes before spraying the makeup fixer so that the product doesn’t irritate your eyes.
Step3: Before doing anything else, let the spray dry on your face naturally. Avoid fanning it out or rubbing it with your fingers. A good quality product would only take seconds to absorb, so do not risk messing up your makeup.
Step4: Keep your fixer with you and reapply if you do any touch-ups. It would only be necessary if the event is longer than expected and you want to get an instant fresh look.
In these easy steps, you can keep your makeup intact for hours and never bother about checking it in the mirror more often. The best part is that many tricks are associated with a makeup fixer that let you make the most of this product. Some of them are:
- Spray it on your makeup sponge before applying makeup. It will help in smoother and long-lasting applications.
- It is a perfect solution if your lipstick keeps fading away. A few sprays before and after the application is all you need!
- Spraying a little bit of fixer on your eye shadow brush will give the perfect highlight and pigmentation and make your eyes look gorgeous.
A makeup fixer can prove to be a high-yielding investment in multiple ways. The only thing that you need to do is invest in a natural makeup product with the perfect composition. Choose something that does its job perfectly well and contributes to improving and enhancing your skin. Understand that your skin is special. Hence, you cannot treat it with anything not meant for it. Find the right products, use them the right way, and stay gorgeous! Place your trust in Lotus Makeup, a safe and chemical-free brand that offers paraben-free and cruelty-free products at affordable prices.