Vitamin C reached its peak of fame during the 2010’s era. This was when social media allowed people to share their miraculous results by including Vitamin C in their daily skincare routine. A rich body of scientific research and studies further supported and enhanced its popularity. They highlighted the best vitamin C creams’ effectiveness in promoting collagen synthesis to delay the signs of ageing, brightening, and protecting skin from sun damage.
In this blog, we will explore skin concerns and the right Vitamin C product to fix those concerns quickly!
Hyperpigmentation, one of the most common skin concerns for brown skin beauties, causes patches or spots of skin to become darker than the surrounding skin. Tanning, dark spots, under-eye darkness, darkness around the mouth, and melasma are all different types of hyperpigmentation.
What causes hyperpigmentation? Our skin has special cells that produce brown pigments (called melanin) that give it color. When your skin is exposed to the sun, gets acne, or encounters irritation or inflammation, these melanin-producing cells get overactive. And start producing excess melanin, resulting in hyperpigmentation.
Searching for an effective, science-backed fix for your hyperpigmentation? The WhiteGlow VITAMIN-C + Gold RADIANCE SERUM is where your search should end.
Here’s why -
- This serum has one of the highest concentrations of Vitamin C, essential for effectively fading hyperpigmentation. However, it is super gentle on the skin, which reduces the risk of irritation that can worsen the darkness.
- The Vitamin C in the serum is naturally derived from Yuzu lemon and Kakadu plums. Unlike synthetic Vitamin C, it contains additional skin-nourishing enzymes and nutrients that boost its brightening benefits.
- The lightweight texture of the serum has been formulated to penetrate deeper than other skincare products where melanin cells live. This is why the serum should be applied after cleansing and before the best face creams for women to allow optimum absorption without the buffer of any other product.
- The serum is fortified with pure 24 Karat gold, celebrated for triggering collagen synthesis, imparting radiance, and feeding the skin with antioxidants that even out skin tone and significantly reduce the damage caused by free radicals.
Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Fine lines can creep up slowly on your face without prior notice. Collagen damage caused over time is often the more recognized cause of this issue. But did you know dry skin can also aggravate the problem?
Our skin becomes thinner as we age, which decreases its natural ability to retain moisture. Moreover, oil production also slows down, leading to dry, dehydrated skin. The WhiteGlow Vitamin-C + Gold Radiance Face Oil is one product that tackles both issues with perfection.
While the Vitamin C in it tackles collagen loss, the oil part of it helps to -
- Heal and strengthen the skin’s natural moisture barrier, helping the skin to retain moisture better. On top of that, the oil forms a thin, breathable film on top of the skin, preventing excess water loss.
- The healthy fatty acids of the oil help to soften and smooth out the skin for a glowy finish that your favorite celebs sport.
- It soothes any irritation your skin might experience due to dryness and dehydration.
- And most importantly, it plumps out fine lines and wrinkles to lend you bouncy, youthful skin.
- If you have dry or mature skin, use face oil as the last step of your skincare regime after the best face creams for glowing skin.
Sun damage and dullness
Sun damage accumulates over time and compounds, turning into stubborn hyperpigmentation. At the same time, a Vitamin C serum is meant to be used daily for brightening and maintaining the resulting brightness. The WHITEGLOW Vitamin C Radiance Masque has been formulated to be used once or twice a week to give intense brightness by treating hyperpigmentation within minutes. It has been created without parabens and sulfates, which makes it super gentle on the skin. Apply it evenly on the skin and leave it on for 10-15 minutes for the powerful active ingredients to penetrate and show their magic. Finish the relaxing facial session with a glowing face cream like the Lotus WhiteGlow Vitamin-C Radiance Gel Creme.
Smooth, even skin is a marker of good skin health and increases your overall attractiveness. However, environmental factors, genetics, age, and dead skin cells give skin a grainy, bumpy, and rough texture. Although skin texture is normal, there’s a simple way to improve it and give your skin a smoother appearance. And that way is exfoliation!
The WhiteGlow Vitamin-C Radiance Exfoliator is a gentle scrub that -
- Lifts off accumulated layers of dead skin cells to bring out the bright glow hidden underneath
- Unclogs your pores, flushing out blackheads and whiteheads
- Reduces the risk of acne by flushing excess sebum and gunk that gets settled in the pores
- It nourishes your skin with potent, naturally derived Vitamin C
A moisturizer is essential to achieve smooth, glowing, and healthy skin. We at Lotus Herbals enriched the humble moisturizer with Vitamin C and turned it into - the Lotus WhiteGlow Vitamin-C Radiance Creme. This Lotus white glow creme moisturizes the skin without leaving any tacky, sticky residue. It is considered the best cream for face whitening for its powerful brightening properties. Pair this best skin brightening cream with the WhiteGlow VITAMIN-C + Gold RADIANCE SERUM for beautiful, glowing skin daily.
It’s time to build a skincare routine backed by science! Visit Lotus Herbals and pick out the most effective range of Vitamin C skincare products on a budget.