EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MatteGEL Daily Sunscreen SPF 50
The matte gel sunscreen comes with the goodness of Vitamin C along with the benefits bestowed by Orange and Kakadu Plum extracts. The vitamin c sunscreen is rich in ascorbic acid that keeps the moisture locked without making the skin oily. It comes in a matte finish and can be put on all day long. It protects the skin against UV damage, promotes elastin and collagen production, and controls free radicals and sebum.
What is MatteGEL Daily Sunscreen SPF 50?
A vitamin c sunscreen has many reasons that your skin will love:
- It minimises the ill effects of UV exposure - tan, sunburn, and premature skin ageing.
- It controls sebum production and prevents discolouration, dark spots, and uneven skin tone.
- It activates collagen production resulting in skin healing from the damages caused by ageing signs, burns, and irritation.
- It lightens pigmentation and even out skin texture and tone.
- It helps the skin to retain its natural glow and shine like never before.
About Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Vitamin-C MatteGEL Daily Sunscreen SPF 50
Lotus Herbals gel sunscreen comes with a boost of Vitamin C along with the extracts of Orange and Kakadu Plum. It is a light formula with easy application and does not leave a white cast on the skin. The gel-based formula easily gets absorbed by the skin and gives it complete protection from sun damage. It gives a matte look, enhancing the natural glow of the skin.
Ingredients used for our MatteGEL Daily Sunscreen SPF 50
- Kakadu Plum is overloaded with the benefits of Vitamin C, which reduces dark spots and pigmentation, reverses premature signs of ageing, and gives skin a natural glow. It safeguards skin against free radicals and consequently reduces the chances of appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Kakadu plum is a potent ingredient in reducing under eye issues and hyperpigmentation. It shields skin against tan and redness.
- Orange extracts are rich in antioxidant properties that protect the skin against sun damage and oxidative stress. It promotes the production of elastin and collagen that tightens and brightens the skin. It is an amazing source for the skin to heal and protect it from environmental damage and pollution.
Reasons to love Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Vitamin-C MatteGEL Daily Sunscreen SPF 50
- It is a broad-spectrum sunscreen that protects against both UVA and UVB rays.
- It is a lightweight gel sunscreen that easily glides on the skin.
- It comes with a matte finish that makes it suitable for all day-long use in every season.
- It protects the skin from tan and sunburn along with reversing the signs of UV damage, and gives skin a natural glow.
- It includes extracts of Kakadu Plum and Orange that are potent ingredients for protecting the skin against sun damage and harmful UV radiation.
- It is paraben-free and preservative-free, made using the goodness of natural ingredients.
ALL GOOD THINGS FOR YOUR SKIN
Orange Extracts are extremely useful for treating sunburns, reduce the suntan and work on the pigmentation & dark spots caused by the harmful UV rays. This ingredient is full of ant-oxidants that work on reducing sun-induced damage in the long run.
Kakadu Plum Found in northern Australia, is the world’s richest source of vitamin c .A crucial ingredient for collagen production which improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps skin slow down the aging process. It’s presence in Kakadu Plum, keeps a check on enzyme tyrosinase, which in turn keeps check on excessive melanin production. Vitamin C lightens tanning that occurs due to exposure to the sun, this results in getting brighter complexion.
How to use?
Very good product worth of buying
Hey this product is worth to buy
My skin is dry. After applying it, it feels greasy. I'm disappointed (
Very good product
A: Yes, this matte sunscreen lotion is perfectly suitable for oily skin types and is one of the best sunscreen for oily skin in India. This is a gel based vitamin C sunscreen cream which quickly gets absorbed into the skin and protects your skin from the harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun, while also keeping your skin feeling fresh and non-greasy.
A: Yes, this Vitamin C matte gel sunscreen is really good for combination skin as well as it gives complete sun protection with its SPF 50 PA+++ without any stickiness..
A: As a general rule, this gel sunscreen should always be applied at the last in your skin care regimen. Knowing this, the solution to the question is simple: the sun protection cream should always come after moisturiser.
A: Absolutely not, in fact this sunscreen is one of the best sunscreen in India for dry skin since it moisturises and rejuvenates the skin from the inside out, while also keeping the skin hydrated, and therefore getting rid of skin dullness.
A: No, this sunscreen does not leave any white cast like other sunscreens. Usually, sunscreen for women and men contain a lot of heavy chemicals which is not only harmful to the skin but also leaves white casts all over the applied areas which are not at all appealing, but the Lotus Safe Sun sunscreen lotion SPF 50 uses an Invisible matte gel formula which gets absorbed by the skin quickly and protects your skin from the sun's damaging UVA and UVB radiation effectively.
A: Yes, this sunscreen is not only water resistant but also sweat resistant. Making it one of the best sunscreen for travelling in India. Lotus Safe Sun is a must have if you are planning to get a sunscreen for the city or beach places.
A: Yes, Lotus Herbals SafeSun Vitamin C Mattel Gel sunscreen SPF 50 | PA+++ is parabens free. Lotus Safe Sun, unlike other sunscreen brands, does not include any potentially dangerous ingredients.
A: Yes, Lotus Safe Sun Vitamin C Mattel Gel SPF 50 PA+++ is dermatologically tested and is one of the best sunscreen cream for face India.
A: Yes, Lotus Safe Sun Vitamin C Mattel Gel SPF 50 PA+++ not only shields your skin from harmful UVA and UVB radiation, but it also forms a coating on your face which offers significant pollution protection.