The brow is no longer merely a beauty feature. It is the hottest, big beauty trend— a work of art that captures awes and compliments.
While some ladies like to take 15-20 minutes to get ready by standing in front of their mirror, others prefer doing it in their cars or after arriving at the office. Most women carry lipstick, sunscreen, blusher, and compact in their makeup bag but often miss the brow definer. That's a big mistake. The brow is no longer merely a beauty feature. It is the hottest, big beauty trend— a work of art that captures awes and compliments.
Every individual has different eyebrow shapes, but no one realises how significant they are to one's appearance. Meanwhile, eyebrow pencils may seem unnecessary for those blessed with thick brow hair. But setting that perfect shape requires a little help. Regardless of your eyebrow volume, your entire look changes from just modifying them.
Over the years, cosmetic fashion for eyebrows has developed to change their appearances. Either by removing hair, changing the colour, or changing the shape to meet the makeup trends of the time. The innovative cosmetic items to help with eyebrow aesthetics have become popular. And among those, eyebrow pencils are one of the most popular items and a must-have item for the makeup bag.
What is an Eyebrow Pencil?
An eyebrow pencil or eye pencil is a makeup product primarily used to fill in and define eyebrows. With the help of an eye pencil, you can create the perfect arch that enhances the shape of your face. They are versatile and easy to use compared to eyebrow gels and powders. They also come in all kinds of textures and colours, helping you create a range of looks to enhance your style.
Why Carry an Eyebrow Pencil in Your Makeup Bag?
Well defined eyebrows can complete your makeup game and are thus a necessity you should keep in your makeup bag. Just draw the arches and fill in to get perfect brows anytime. Lotus Makeup Ecostay Perfect Brow Definers are handy and easy to carry. They come with a pencil tip and a spoolie. This one easy-to-use tool is all you need for brow styling. Just toss it in your purse makeup kit once you're done getting ready at home.
Reasons To Love Lotus Makeup Ecostay Perfect Brow Definer
The Lotus Makeup Ecostay Perfect Brow Definer is one of the best eyebrow pencils. There are many reasons to make it a part of your makeup bag, but here are the top five:
For Natural And Fuller Looking Brows:
Lotus Makeup Ecostay Perfect Brow Definers have a fine tip that allows you to create tiny hairlike strokes. It also comes with a spoolie that can be brushed through your brows for a blended, more natural effect.
It has a smooth and break-resistant formula that allows you to create natural strokes without the fear of breaking the tip. The slim, stylish stick also has a built-in spoolie brush to help perfect your brows. With the ultra-slim tip, you can easily add details to your brows and make them look more natural.
Nourish While You Style Your Brows:
You don't have to worry about any harm to your beautiful brows. The powerfully conditioning stick with castor oil hydrates and moisturises the hair strands and the skin beneath. Meanwhile, the base mixture of olive wax facilitates a firmer texture while boosting the longer duration of pigment stay.
It lasts up to six hours or more (even on oily skin) without turning greasy. No smudges, no nothing. Perfect for a long day out without having to re-touch your brows.
Two Shades To Match Your Brows
It comes in two shades that complement almost every skin shade: Natural Noir (Lotus Makeup Ecostay Perfect Brow Definer BD-2 Natural Noir) and choco brown (Lotus Makeup Ecostay Perfect Brow Definer BD-1 Choco Brown). Choose the colour that suits you for a natural look.
Experiment with different looks like bold, straight, brushed-up, or feathered brows. You can also pair it up with Lotus Makeup Proedit HD Mascara and Lotus Makeup Ecostay Longlasting Gel Eye Definer to create trending looks.
How Do You Use an Eyebrow Pencil?
Techniques are what matter to creating the perfect eyebrow look. Here are a few tips for you to learn the basics:
- The first thing you need to do before beginning your eyebrow routine is to make sure your skin surface is clean.
- Use a spoolie brush to groom your brow hair up, so it's easy to see the actual shape of your brows.
- Use the pencil's slim tip to draw small, thin strokes in a bottom-to-upward motion.
- Focus on the areas where the hair is sparse and go lighter on the areas with more hair to balance it out.
- Use the spoolie brush of the pencil to groom your eyebrow hair up and outwards. It will help blend the colours in and set your brows
Simple right? Follow these basic steps to achieve the look you desire. Keep learning new techniques to rock a flawless and defined eyebrow look!
Tips for Perfect Eyebrows
As mentioned earlier, eyebrows may not be the first noticeable feature. But they can make a person's appearance change drastically if modified. Making sure your eyebrows are well-groomed and in shape is necessary. When you step out, it is good to carry an eyebrow definer to create the look you want.
Let's look at a few tips to keep in mind while caring for your eyebrows-
- Find the right products: It is essential to use the right eyebrow products that suit your skin to avoid skin-related issues. An eyebrow definer pencil with a very thin tip would be best. Thin-tip eye pencils are easy to use and help define and shape your brows.
- Shape it right: Eyebrows can be shaped according to the frame of your face and the shape of your eyes. Look for makeup tutorials or vlogs of many online makeup artists for help or consult a nearby makeup expert.
- Focus on the sparse spots: The whole point of eyebrow makeup is to fill in and define your brows. So make sure to use the eye pencil and fill in the areas with sparse hair. Quick and short flicks can create natural hair-like details.
- Do not pluck your eyebrows: The most critical tip for all eyebrow routines. Tweezers can help get rid of rogue hair, but they can also lead to permanent hair loss. It is also painful and leaves your skin swollen from the plucking.
With all this information, we can rightly say that the eyebrow pencil is essential for makeup enthusiasts. We have looked at why the Ecostay Perfect Brow Definer is so loved, and it should be kept in your makeup bag at all times. Having your go-to eyebrow pencils anytime would make you feel more confident and stay party-ready anywhere. You'd also want to check out this eyeliner for the perfect pair!