Our Core Value
- Ability to develop new insights into situations and apply innovative solutions to make Improvements
- Create a work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation in the design of systems and processes
- We value our associates and pledge to provide pride to them for being a LOTUSIAN
Standard Behavior to be an ABSOLUTE LOTUSIAN
- Communication - Identifying the desired objective and ensuring action on others in the direction of the same.
- Collaboration & Teamwork - Work Together effectively with interdependent goals and common values and norms to foster a collaborative environment and drive teams in the same direction.
- Problem Solving - Recognize the problem, analyse data, identify alternatives, apply decision criteria, and make recommendation.
- Decision Making - Process of selecting a logical choice from the available options.
- Coaching & Developing Others - To lead, encourage, inspire and support assigned team members and others to develop confidence and capability to help them realise their full potential.
- Initiative and ownership - Focus efforts and energy on successfully achieving standards of excellence in delivery of goals and objectives. Identify opportunities and independently take action to influence events.
Lotus celebrates its annual day - UTSAV every year in the month of April. This is a day where the Pan India employees get together to celebrate our achievements in the past one year.
Lotus celebrates Founders days every year in the month of Oct. on the Memory of Honorable Founder Mr. Kamal Passi.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve assigned area targets and projected growth
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly of his deputed team;
- Analyze and control expenditures of assigned area to conform to budgetary requirements;
- Assist marketing group in launch & implementation of marketing/brand activities;
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners;
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product;
- Assist sales team with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals;
- Prepare periodic sales pipeline reports showing sales volume and potential sales;
- Review and analyze sales performances against plans, and to determine effectiveness;
- Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with executive decision makers in large accounts;
- Close monitoring of the competitor’s activities and preparing observation reports in order to facilitate the RBM/ Brand Team to compete with competition.
- To achieve sales targets of your deputed HQ
- To prepare right customer list (Retailers list)
- To sell companies products /product mix
- Visit all retailers on regular basis as per beat plan
- Ensure availability of products with retailers
- Resolve complains of customer
- Ensure availability of products with stockiest/distributors
- Ensure orders from stockiest to CFA
- Ensure payments from stockiest to CFA/SS (through regular follow ups)
- Prepare stock & sales statement of stockiest/distributor
- Ensure timely claim submission of distributor to company
- Ensure merchandizing at Retail Stores
- Ensuring delivery of orders of market from distributors
- Collecting competitors activity information and informing to ASM and giving feedback on sales trends
- Sending daily sales reports to ASM/ABM
Location – Multiple (Pan India)
To stay connected and updated for new job opportunites please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Glimpses of Life at Lotus