“Ubtan” originated from the Sanskrit term “ub,” which refers to bathing. About 3000 years ago, Ubtan was a luxurious skin secret reserved for the royals and elites during the Vedic period. Eventually, the commoners adopted this traditional beauty treatment to pamper and glow-up brides before their weddings.
Ayurveda has a diverse range of ubtan recipes to suit different skin types and resolve different concerns. Yet, three essential ingredients are an absolute must to add to ubtans. Why? Cause these three powerful natural ingredients to benefit all skin types. And give skin a healthy radiance like no other.
What are those three incredible skin enhancers mother nature has on offer? Let’s unlock the secret!
The humble spice has been used for centuries in our culture for its medicinal and brightening properties. It’s only recently that modern science has explored this skincare staple and found these mind-blowing facts -
- Turmeric’s powerful antimicrobial properties help to kill harmful pimple-causing backteria leaving leaving skin smooth and pimple-free.
- Being a rich source of anti-oxidant, turmeric fights free radicals that age your skin and makes it dull over time.
- The magical root has been used for centuries to heal wounds faster.
- It ca lighten even the most persistent hyperpigmentation with regular use and leaves skin brighter with a golden glow.
- Fade sun tan, spots and delay ageig while calming the skin with the powerful antioxidants of turmeric.
The sweet, woody, and warm aroma of sandalwood has been proven to release anxiety and calm your senses by multiple studies. And, the exotic wood does equally magical things for your skin too -
- Sandalwood is a natural astringent that cleans, purifies, and shrinks your pores giving your skin a velvety smooth appearance.
- sandalwood is also a potent antimicrobial ingredient that stops acne and infections in their tracks.
- The natural oils in sandalwood nourish the skin and balance oil production to maintain appropriate hydration and bounce.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of sandalwood to calm and soothe your skin to accelerate healing. It is primarily an excellent relief for your skin after sun exposure.
At Lotus Herbals, we use the purest rose water distilled from natural rose petals in the Ubtan facewash. So, your skin reaps the real benefits of using rose water every morning and night, which includes -
- It calms and soothes the skin instantly while balancing its natural pH. Thus, eliminating itchiness, redness, and irritation.
- The antioxidants in rose water also wipe out free radicals and retain the bounciness and glow of your skin, delaying fine lines.
- Rose water is a blessing for those with extremely oily skin because it helps control and reduce excess oil production. And it's natural astringent properties also reduce the appearance of pores, enhancing the smooth appearance of your skin.
Have dry skin? Well, the miraculous beauty ingredient is equally suitable for you too. The hydrating molecules of rose water seep into the deeper layers of the skin and hydrate and plump from within. However, don’t forget to lock in the hydration and glow within your skin with the Lotus Herbals Radiance Boost Ubtan Face Cream.
What Makes Ubtan Facewash Better Than Traditional Ubtan?
From modern skincare enthusiasts who believe in science-backed solutions to those who love natural ingredients, everyone is a big fan of the Lotus Herbals Ubtan Facewash. Even more than the traditional Ubtans! Here’s what makes the Ubtan face wash such a skincare superstar -
- It’s been formulated with natural ingredients and extracts that lighten scars and brighten skin. And the tan removal face wash is completely free from skin toxins such as parabens, sulfates, and artificial fragrances.
- Ubtans are superb for the skin but can be quite a task to prepare. The Ubtan Facewash gives your skin all the benefits of traditional facewash without the fuss!
- Formulated with the help of dermatologists, it cleans your face deeply without being harsh. And it removes sunscreen, makeup, pollution, and grime much better than traditional Ubtans.
- If you try to make a big batch of Ubtan and store it, it will likely develop microbial colonies that will do more harm than good to your skin. The facewash takes a point here as well!
- It is made with the purest turmeric, sandalwood, and rosewater sourced by our experts! Unfortunately, when you buy these exotic ingredients from local vendors to make Ubtan, they might not be of the best quality and purity. So, dermatologists recommend using a well-formulated, cruelty-free product to give you safe and consistent results.
Kitchens are only for cooking delicious meals and not for making skincare concoctions! Trust the experts and give your skin the natural goodness of Ubtans backed with the intelligence of skin science with the Ubtan facewash.