EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT Multi-Function Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++
Multi-function sunscreen is one solution to sun protection with a BB cream glow and a makeup foundation with SPF. It comes with broad spectrum, therefore efficient to protect skin against UVA and UVB damage. Lotus SPF 50 keeps a check on early signs of ageing, suntan and sun spots, blemishes, and pigmentation.
What is Multi-Function Sunscreen?
A multi-function sunscreen is more than just your regular sunscreen because:
- The multi-function sunscreen not only works as a sunblock but also works as a foundation and gives an instant BB glow to the skin.
- It comes with a broad spectrum feature, protecting skin against UVA and UVB rays.
- Lotus SPF 50 protects skin against sunburn, suntan, sun spots, and early signs of ageing.
- It improves skin elasticity and gives it a firm and supple look.
- It fights sun damage, premature signs of ageing, and hyperpigmentation, making skin flawless and radiant.
- It forms a protective layer on the skin to fight against pollutants and environmental aggressors.
About our Safe Sun Daily Multi-Function Sunscreen
Lotus sunscreen SPF 50 is made using natural ingredients that are gentle on the skin and protect skin against sun damage and UV radiation. It works as a foundation and a BB cream to give an instant glow to the skin. Natural ingredients like Carrot and Avocado protect skin against wrinkles, fine lines, suntan, and sun damage and keeps skin nourished, supple, and firm.
Ingredients used for our Safe Sun Daily Multi-Function Sunscreen
- Carrot extracts rejuvenate skin and keep it nourished and supple. It has anti-ageing properties that fight fine lines and wrinkles and keep skin firm and glowing. It is a rich source of Vitamin A that balances oil secretion and controls sebum. It minimises the chances of breakouts and inflammations and makes skin clean and flawless. Beta-carotene and Vitamin C help to reverse the signs of ageing and lighten spots and blemishes, giving an even tone and texture to skin.
- Avocado comes with the goodness of fatty acids that nourishes the skin and keep it moisturised for long hours. It protects the skin from drying out and becoming flaky. It makes skin soft, supple, and nourished. Vitamin E helps in neutralising free radicals and improves blood circulation and cell production. It makes skin heal faster and protects it from toxins. Vitamin C in avocado protects skin from the harmful effects of UV radiation and oxidative stress.
Reasons to love our Safe Sun Daily Multi-Function Sunscreen
- Lotus Professional sunscreen SPF 50 is a broad spectrum sunscreen that helps in keeping sun damage, sunburn, and sun spots at bay.
- It is a tinted sunscreen that gives an instant BB glow to the skin with UV protection.
- It moisturises the skin deeply and does not leave a white cast behind.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- Lotus sunscreen SPF 50 is paraben-free, preservative-free, and cruelty-free.
ALL GOOD THINGS FOR YOUR SKIN
Carrots have high levels of beta carotene that help repair pigmentation and discoloration problems of skin. It is rich in Vitamin-A that helps fight premature aging, wrinkles and fine lines caused by over exposure to sunrays. It is loaded with antioxidants and Vitamin-C that help fight environmental contaminants. It has essential fatty acids that nourish the skin and protect it from UV-induced free radicals.
Avocado is rich in natural oils that penetrate the skin to provide complete nourishment. It has hydrating properties that help reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin-C that protect the skin from the oxidative stress induced by UV radiation. The Vitamin-E in it helps protect your skin from toxins and free radicals.
How to use?
Step 1: Apply "Safe Sun Daily Multi-Function Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++" liberally on your face, neck and other exposed areas on your body.
Step 2: It works effectively when applied 15 minutes before going outdoors.
Step 3: Keep applying once every 2 hours for better protection from UV rays.
A: Yes, the Safe Sun Daily Multi-Function Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ can be used every day. In fact, for constant protection, you should reapply sunscreen every two hours. There is one exception to this rule: if you're sweating or swimming, you should apply more frequently. Reapply sunscreen at least every 80 minutes to ensure that you're protected even when you're active.
A: There is no particular age for applying sunscreen, but It is generally recommended to wear sunscreen with higher SPF after the age of 15.
A: Yes, the Safe Sun Daily Multi-Function Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ is perfectly suitable for all skin types. This sunscreen is one of the best sunscreen in India. This special gel sunscreen quickly gets absorbed into the skin and shields the skin from harsh rays of the sun.
A: Yes. Sunscreen is essential for skin health, but too much of it can cause breakouts and clog pores. Every two hours, apply 2 teaspoons of sunscreen to the exposed areas of the body and face.
A: Yes, a sunscreen with higher SPF protection and broad-spectrum coverage offers more protection against sunburn, UVA damage and DNA damage than comparable products with lower SPF values.
A: Yes, you should definitely wear sunscreen before heading out in the sun, to protect your skin from the harsh UVA & UVB rays of the sun. Wearing a high SPF sunscreen helps reduce the risk of skin cancer, sunburn, hyperpighmentation, dark spots and age spots.