Hello, skintellectual! What is the most special day for skincare lovers and experts? It's 27th May - Sunscreen Day! This skin-cautious day is celebrated yearly to spread awareness about sun damage and promote using Sunscreen to shield skin from harm. At Lotus Herbals, we wanted to do something super-special on this day. So, our skin experts and dermatologists collaborated and worked extra hard to create the perfect Sunscreen for every skin type. The Lotus Safesun UltraRx Matte Sunscreen SPF 50 PA++++ is our little token of love for your skin to mark Sunscreen Day.
What makes this Sunscreen perfect and sets it apart from the tons of sunscreens flooding the market? Let's find out.
Calming Potion In A Bottle!
Centella Asiatica or cica is popularly known as "gotu kola" in India. Ayurveda has labeled this magical, medicinal herb as the "herb of longevity" for its incredible calming and anti-ageing action on the skin.
Cica is the hero ingredient in the UltraRx Sunscreen range, making it the ideal Sunscreen to -
- Soothe and calm the skin even under the wrath of the Indian summer sun.
- Keep skin free from redness, irritation, and acne with its famed anti-inflammatory properties.
- Maintain the skin's healthy glow and moisture by repairing and nourishing the skin's natural barrier.
- Plump and smooth out fine lines by pumping up collagen production within the deeper layers of the skin.
Fight Ageing With The Power of Antioxidants
The Sunscreen contains antioxidants from nature's richest sources - Green tea and cica. The main job of these little antioxidant soldiers is to fight the aggressive free radicals that damage healthy skin cells and age skin faster. The PA++++ means that this beauty gives the highest protection from UVA rays responsible for skin ageing.
With regular application, the Sunscreen will not only shield your skin from the harsh sun and pollution but also-
- Reverse and heal existing damage to rejuvenate the skin
- Delay the formation of fine lines and wrinkles
- Lighten dark spots and patchiness that come with age and prolonged sun exposure
Bright Skin To Light Up Your Confidence
The lightweight Sunscreen brightens up your skin in three different ways -
- The SPF 50 PA++++ is one of the most potent sun protection you can give your skin to prevent tanning and dark spots caused by the sun's harmful rays.
- The natural antioxidants boost the skin's natural glow while neutralizing free radicals while vanishing uneven skin tone and redness.
- If you already have dark spots and pigmentation, then this Sunscreen prevents them from getting darker and lightens them quickly with regular use.
Take Action Against Acne
The anti-inflammatory properties of cica and green tea calm the existing acne and rashes. At the same time, the antimicrobial action kills bacteria that cause acne. Moreover, Sunscreen balances excess oil production, the most common cause of breakouts.
Protects Against Blue Light
If you're a girl boss, chances are the blue light from your digital screen is damaging and ageing your skin while you break the glass ceiling. Apply about a teaspoon of this sunscreen on your face and neck. It acts like an armour to protect your skin from UVA, UVB and blue light rays.
Oily Skin, It's Time To Win
Formulated especially for Indian skin tones, this Sunscreen is brown-skin-friendly and leaves no chalky white cast on your skin.
Instead, this Sunscreen for oily skin sinks right in and gives a matte, velvety finish to oily skin. Bust out your makeup without fear because this beauty works like a charming primer under makeup, providing a smooth, oil-free canvas for your makeup to glide on and stay long.
Your BFF In Sun, Shine, And Rain!
This Sunscreen for oily skin SPF 50 is water and sweat resistant, making it the perfect companion for outdoor activities, beach vacations, and humid weather.
However, remember to reapply the Sunscreen every 2 hours to maintain optimum sun protection. Thanks to its practical squeezy tube packaging, you can carry it everywhere.
Say “No” To Skin Irritants
The cruelty-free, vegan Sunscreen has been formulated carefully with only skin-loving ingredients. It is a dermatologist-tested sunscreen that's free from common skin irritants such as -
- Artificial fragrance
So, even with sensitive skin, this Sunscreen is suitable for daily use.
3 Tips To Make The Most Of The Cica-Enriched Sunscreen
- Squeeze out enough sunscreen to cover 3 finger lengths. Then, massage it into your face and neck to get proper protection from the sun. And, don’t forget to apply some on your often-ignores ears too.
- If your skin doesn’t absorb the sunscreen at a single go. Then apply in layers. Apply one finger length and then wait for 30 second fo your skin to soak in the goodness. And, then apply the second and third layer.
- If you have large windows that allow bright sunlight in, dermatologist advice to use sunscreen indoors as well in such a situation.
Let's celebrate Sunscreen Day daily and keep our skin safe and healthy!